Asia’s flagship furniture production, woodworking machinery event gearing up for next 10 years
- Renowned brands to turn up in full force
- New pavilion from design powerhouse to debut
- Value-added services and activities at international halls (Hall 11.1, 14.1 & 15.1) set to heighten participation experience
As Asia’s most comprehensive woodworking machinery, furniture production and interior decor trading platforms, CIFM / interzum guangzhou will be stepping into a new decade in its coming edition. The new beginning also welcomes some changes with the exhibition period extended by one day to five days, and new show dates from March 28-April 1 in 2014.
Over 1,100 manufacturers and suppliers are expected to occupy the 130,000-square meter venue in the event’s namesake city in China with 60,000 visitors to be anticipated.
More than 70 percent of the booth spaces have already been snapped up by exhibitors who have pre-committed at the event in 2013 and organizers foresee an over-subscription based on the current robust take-up rate.
The exhibitor lineup boasts major industry players with the likes of:
- Homag, IMA, Vollmer, Duerkopp, Pfaff, Wemhoener, Beland, SCM, HSD, Leitz, Paolino Bacci, Dimar Precision, Fengchaou, Wood-Mizer and Freud at Hall 11.1
- AGT, FGV, Repon, Lion Rock Group, Titus, King Slide, Topslide、Hanstar, Litong, Cyber Lock, Reggar and Italiana Ferramenta at Hall 14.1
- Okin Refined, Boyteks Tekstil, Bodet & Horst, ICA, Pollmeier, TiMOTION, Tuoch, Bekaert, Latexco, Deslee Clama, AHEC, H.B. Fuller, Schattdecor, Rehau, Xinyada, Internet Wood Glue, Rocky and Tianan at Hall 15.1
In addition to independent exhibitors, 2014 will also see strong group participation showing with pavilions from Germany, the US/Canada, the American Hardwood Export Council, Italy, Turkey, Spain and Sweden.
Debuting at interzum guangzhou, the Swedish pavilion is expected to capture eyeballs and foot traffic with the country’s superior wood quality and, without doubt, its famed Scandinavian designs and concepts for furniture components.
On the sidelines, the well-attended seminars in 2013 will once again be featured next year with updated themes and topics, together with the popular mini wine bar, which will all be at the Piazza hospitality lounge housed under the roof of International Hall 14.1.
This year, the global furniture market has started warming up, particularly in China where the growing real estate industry and continuing urbanization have bolstered domestic demand for woodworking and related furniture products.